January 19, 2018
Current Version: v2.72.0
- New Features:
- There is a new "Sync Empty Values" toggle in the Magento plugin settings section. If this toggle is turned on, then SureDone will send blank values to Magento that can clear out attribute fields on Magento. If it is turned off, then SureDone will only send attribute fields that have values, and no blank fields.
- Information from the Fitment section can now be sent to Magento. By default, only fitment information for the first instance of eBay will be sent. In order to send information from an eBay instance other than the first, you must contact support to have your settings changed. In order to send fitment information to Magento, the eBay Fitment Converter Field and its associated delimeter fields must be filled out. The eBay Fitment Converter Field should be filled in with the field name of the Magento attribute that will receive the fitment information.
- There are two different ways to fill out the rest of the fields. The first option will send fitment values to Magento in a JSON format:
- The second way will send in fitment values to Magento in a flat format. The flat format will only send Year, Make, and Model for the EPIDs in the Fitment section. For this format, fill out the Compatibility delimiter, Aspect Delimiter, and Notes delimiter with characters that will be used to separate these types of information in the Magento field.
- Bug Fixes:
- After the upgrade to exports, a UI change was added that required a search string to perform an export. This has been fixed and UI exports are back to not requiring a search string.
- Some users were unable to see their Custom Fields in the single product editor UI after the addition of custom field groups. This has been corrected and custom fields are visible again in the UI.
January 12, 2018
Current Version: v2.71.0
- New Features:
- Custom eBay item specifics fields can now be exported from SureDone. They can be found in the export header list in the following format:
- The highlighted field above is the export header for the custom item specific manufacturerpartnumber in the user's second eBay instance.
- Custom fields on the single product editor can now arranged into groups. A full guide is here: Custom Field Groups Guide.
- The Export page has been improved to allow saving prouct exports and reordering export fields.
- The exports page has been improved to allow exports to be named and saved, as well as to allow export fields to be rearranged so they appear in the bulk file in a specific order.
- These new features work at a subuser level, so users can have exports ordered in a way that fits their workflow.
- To support these new features, some new fields have been added: Saved Exports, Export Name, Add Export Fields, and Edit Export Fields.
- Load Product Exports
- To load an existing export, select the name of the export from the "Saved Exports" dropdown.
- Once selected, the settings and fields for that export will be displayed on the page, so it can be reviewed or edited before creating the export.
- Saving a Product Export
- To save an export, it must have a name, a search, and some fields in the Edit Export Fields field. Otherwise, the save button will be grayed out, and you'll be unable to save the export.
- Once those criteria are met, you'll be able to click Save.
- After clicking Save, a green message box saying "Your export was saved" will be shown once your export has successfully saved.
- Rearranging the "Add Export Fields" Field for Product Exports
- The "Add Export Fields" represents all of the possible fields that can be exported from SureDone. The order can be changed by dragging and dropping a field name to its desired position.
- Here, the price field is being moved up to be located just after guid.
- Now price is in the desired location, and you can click on "Save Export Fields Order" to save the new order of these fields. After clicking, a green success message will be displayed once the new order has been saved.
- When using exports in "Remove" mode, the fields in the "Add Export Fields" field will be the ones exported, and the will be exported in the order they appear in the "Add Export Fields" field.
- Rearranging the "Edit Export Fields" Field for Product Exports
- The "Edit Export Fields" represent the fields that will be included in the export when the export mode is set to Include.
- The fields in Edit Export Fields will initially be shown in the order they were added to the field. They can be rearranged by dragging and dropping them into the desired order.
- Here, guid will be moved up to be just below id in the export list.
- Now guid is in the desired position in Edit Export Fields.
- Removing Fields from Edit Export Fields
- Removing a field from the list of Edit Export Fields is done by clicking the X to the right of the field you want to remove.
- Here, title is going to be removed by clicking the X to its right.
- Here, we can see that title is no longer in the list of Edit Export Fields.
- Bug Fixes:
- Walmart orders will now use Walmart's customerOrderId rather than purchaseOrderId to construct the order number. The use of purchaseOrderId was causing issues with some shipping integrations. The value for purchaseOrderId will still be saved as the transaction ID for Walmart orders.
- The eBay clear ID job has been updated to now handle eBay listing catalog sizes > 150000 listings.
January 04, 2018
Current Version: v2.70.0
- New Features:
- There are now links to download Payment Profiles, Shipping Profiles, and Return Profiles in eBay Channel Settings for downloading a CSV table of eBay profile Ids and their associated profile names.
- Green check marks will be properly displayed for all channels in the single item editor. These checkmarks indicate that the product meets the minimum common requirements for an item on that channel.
- eBay orders will now show the Ship By Date of the order as well as the eBay user id of the purchaser in the single Order editor page.
- Fitment information can now be imported for eBay international products (eBay UK and eBay DE).
- Bug Fixes:
- The spinning indicator on the Settings pages will now show again when changes to settings are being saved.
- Clear Search button in UI wouldn't clear the recent search string. This has been corrected.
- Order page wouldn't display correctly to standard users once Multi User Interface was enabled. This has been corrected.