1. Fill out the form below, located at https://secure.shippingapis.com/registration/
2. You will receive an e-mail with your USPS Webtools ID. Copy the Username into your clipboard.
3. Paste your Username into the USPS Webtools ID box. It is located under Settings -> Shipping.
4. At the bottom of the page, press Save Settings.
5. Call USPS at phone number 1-800-344-7779. Tell them you are calling to get your Webtools ID activated for a 3rd party company and that you need production access. They will ask you for the User ID you recieved in the e-mail after signing up. It will take 2-3 minutes for it to be activated.
To Set up Payment for USPS Labels, you must have a Stamps.com account. Follow the steps below to set one up.
1. Go to www.stamps.com
2. Click Get Started
3. Enter your credentials, enter the promo code suredone and press Continue
4. Fill out your mailing information and credit card information and press Continue
5. Select your Welcome Kit. If you do not need a scale, select Welcome Kit.
6. Go to the top right and Sign In to your account
7. Select an option
8. Login to SureDone and click Settings
9. Click the Shipping Tab
10. Fill out your Stamps.com credentials
11. Scroll to the bottom and click Save Settings