To integrate SureDone and ShipStation, start out logged in your ShipStation account:
- Click Account Settings
- Click Selling Channels and then Store Setup
- Click Connect a Store or Marketplace
- Click SureDone
- ShipStation asks for Username, Password and URL which you will find this information below
Open SureDone.com in another window:
- Go to Settings > Plugins and then click
- After you turn this to ON, scroll to the bottom and click Save Settings
- Next, scroll to the bottom and copy these fields into ShipStation:
- Back in ShipStation after you have entered the above fields, click Test Connection.If it works, you can click Connect and it should start syncing your orders that have not been shipped yet. If you need ShipStation to import custom fields, refer to Map SKU and Custom Fields below prior to clicking Connect
After you have created this connection ShipStation pulls orders from SureDone at the time of opening the app and every 30 minutes afterwards.
Mapping SKU, Location, and Title Fields
By default, SureDone sends the
GUID field to ShipStation. If you want to setup a custom mapping of SKU to ShipStation, you can do that by adding
?skufield=[custom_field] in the URL that you send to ShipStation.
If you have a location field you want mapped, you would enter ?locationfield=[location_field].
If you want both, you would add an & symbol in between them.
Lastly, you can custom map the title field as well if you want to send in a different title to ShipStation. The default field we send for title is
You would enter ?titlefield=[custom_field] to use this filter
Mapping Custom Fields
SureDone allows for the ability to send in up to 3 custom fields from your account to ShipStation.
To do so, you'll need to use the values of ?cf1, ?cf2, and ?cf3.
Preventing eBay or Amazon Orders
Additional customization would include filtering out eBay and Amazon orders, preventing those from being sent to ShipStation.
To filter out eBay orders, add &ebay=0 to the end of your url.
To filter out Amazon orders, add &amzn=0. The 0 means do not send this field to ShipStation.
A full example of adding a custom SKU, location field and preventing Amazon Orders from going to ShipStation would be: