Amazon Shipping Override allows you to create specific shipping rules that differ from your default for specific products being shipped under certain conditions. Normally, SureDone will follow your default shipping instructions for Amazon, but this feature will allow you to override the defaults in specific cases using Amazon’s Shipping Overrides.
The first part of this guide will explain how to set up the Shipping Override fields. The second part will explain how to use them.
1. Create 3 custom user fields (click here for help with creating custom fields)
A. "Override Type"
B. "Shipping Option"
C. "Override Cost"
2. Go to Settings > Selling > Amazon XML Mapping
3. Select "Shipping Overrides" from the drop down
4. Assign the Custom Field Headers to the Amazon XML fields
5. Click Save Settings
How to Use Amazon Override Shipping with SureDone
You can enter the information by item or using the Bulk Uploader tool the same way you would update any other field
Note: Every field must have some value for Shipping Overrides to work.
Editing by item:
Editing by bulk:
Here is a guide to the possible values for these fields:
A. Override Type - Additive or Exclusive
- Additive - creates an additional surcharge for shipping cost (in the above spreadsheet SKU "GBBLK3GS" will charge $25+default shipping cost for any Standard Shipping to a Continental US Street Address)
- Exclusive - will use Override Cost instead of the default cost (in the above spreadsheet SKU "MC755LLA" will charge $75 flat for any Standard Shipping to Europe).
B. Override Option - Destination Code, you must use on of the following codes:
- Exp APO/FPO PO Box
- Exp APO/FPO Street Addr
- Exp Alaska Hawaii PO Box
- Exp Alaska Hawaii Street Addr
- Exp Asia
- Exp Canada
- Exp Cont US PO Box
- Exp Cont US Street Addr
- Exp Europe
- Exp Outside US, EU, CA, Asia
- Exp US Prot PO Box
- Exp US Prot Street Addr
- Std APO/FPO PO Box
- Std APO/FPO Street Addr
- Std Alaska Hawaii PO Box
- Std Alaska Hawaii Street Addr
- Std Asia
- Std Canada
- Std Cont US PO Box
- Std Cont US Street Addr
- Std Europe
- Std Outside US, EU, CA, Asia
- Std US Prot PO Box
- Std US Prot Street Addr
C. Override Cost - any number with 2 decimal points
This will be the cost value amount. It will either add to your default shipping cost or replace it, based on your Override Type value.
Note: For FREE shipping enter a value of -2 (negative two).
Note: To exclude an destination from shipping enter a value of -1.