This guide is for those who are looking to edit the Amazon listing for an existing product in SureDone.
For information on how to add a new product to SureDone (and list it on all your marketplaces, including eBay) check out this guide.
1. Login to your SureDone account
2. Go to Editor
3. Find the item you would like to copy and click Edit
4. You can edit all the fields on the top of the form and they will be pushed to your Amazon store, your storefront and all other marketplaces you have active.
5. Fill out your shipping details. If you want to use a flat shipping price, put it under Shipping. If you want to use calculated shipping prices, then you will need to enter a weight for the item and leave shipping blank or 0. For free shipping enter a value of -2.
6. (Optional) If you would like to use different information on your Amazon store than the others stores. You can make those edits at the bottom of the page under the header "Amazon." You can have a custom title, add keywords, and change the price. If you enter any values in these fields they will automatically override your defaults above. Leaving them blank will use your defaults.
7. Then press Update Item.
SureDone can integrate with Amazon via XML as well. If you use Amazon Override Shipping, we can get you set up. Check out our guide here