Adding fitment notes when listing parts to eBay Motors is simple to setup and begin using.
- The first step is creating a custom user field to enter in your Fitment Notes. Go to Settings > Advanced, then click Add Custom User Field. Under Name, enter fitmentnotes. Under Label, enter Fitment Notes
- Next, go to Settings > Channels, open eBay and then scroll down to Fitment Notes Field. Select fitmentnotes and then click Save Settings
- Now, while listing a single item within SureDone, you can enter the Fitment Notes that will apply to all fitments right above selecting the year, make and models the part will fit on. eBay allows 500 characters but the shorter the better.
- To see what this looks like on eBay, hover over the Notes section and you will see what a paragraph would like below. For the sake of the buyer, be brief in this section.
- If you want to use this field in bulk exports or updates, the header would be fitmentnotes