1. Go to Bulk Uploads
2. Click on Results
3. Find the upload you are looking for
- Request Date: The timestamp of the upload (local time)
- The number of actions (products edited/edited/etc)
- You can also download the file uploaded for reference
- The file will download to your downloads folder - locate it and open it in a spreadsheet application such as Excel.
- Line - This is the line in the bulk upload file that corresponds to this result (excluding the headers)
- Action - This tells you what action was performed on the product in the bulk upload file.
- Guid - (could also be ID or Sku depending on the identifier used) This tells you which product the action was performed on.
- Result - This is the SureDone result. It tells you if the changes in your spreadsheet were saved to SureDone. It is possible to have a "success” result in SureDone, but still an error on order or more channel (as pictured above for Line 7)
- Errors - If there are any critical errors (the kind that would prevent information from being saved, or a new listing being created on any channel) they will be placed here.
- Messages - This is where an additional messages from the channels will be, such as Warnings - these should not stop your listings from going through, but are important to address.
- Notices - Notices are all other messages, usually from SureDone, are placed here.
Now that you've successfully uploaded a product edit and checked the results. Go back and fix any erros in your upload before moving on. You'll want to make sure that you can edit products successfully before trying to add products from scratch.
Once you've got that down, the next guide will explain how to Upload Images to Products in Bulk.